Thursday, December 1, 2011

Organization Tips

Can't say these are all original ideas here, but ones that have worked for me and may be helpful to you. I am cool with a cluttered mess of toys on the floor or some dishes in the sink, but when my closets are out of order, an overpacked drawer won't open, or I can't find something I need, I freak out. Slam-drawers-sigh-heavily-blood-pressure-is-raised-freak-out. So here are a few solutions to avoid future freak out sessions:
Hang bibs from the back of the high chair, right where you're going to need them anyway.

Got a multitude of plastic shopping bags? Store them in tissue boxes or an empty Clorox wipes container.

This last one trips up every guest cook in my kitchen. They always search for the spices in the tiny cupboard by the stove. Not there. Why? Because there's no way I can see all the containers without removing every single one, and I'm not six feet tall. Oh, and I couldn't find a lazy susan to fit in there. See the little ones up front? They are standing up with their name printed in Sharpie on the cap. Easy spice access baby!

Thanks for reading!
Robin

1 comment:

  1. This "spice rack" thing is AWESOME. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete