Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Too much inspiration + a Homemade Book

Though this blog shows no proof, I have been creating a few fun things here and there lately. However, there are not many hours of daylight for me to capture a decent picture of my creations, and I do not possess the skills for great artificial lighting. What's a girl to do? Share my lame sorta-crappy photos so you get the gist of the project? Or possibly tear my eyes away from Pinterest and the insane amount of inspiration there and get to shooting some photos? Probably the second. My list of projects to finish is getting to a ridiculous point as well. I have approximately a dozen to complete for the holidays. Eek.

I am sure there are lots of creative people just like me who struggle with the same issues. I am determined to stop this little cycle and get to creating and shooting. Here I go on my road to being a better blogger: Practice taking more pictures and make the stuff I find online.

Here is one of the projects I have on my to-do list:
It is from Kimberly Petersen's typepad--a homemade boardbook. Cute, huh?

My little guy loves books, especially ones with great pictures. I plan to put together one of these, but using a Shutterfly book. Why? Because Pampers Village (great site to subscribe to--coupons and rewards, etc. without buying anything) sent me a code for a free photo book from Shutterfly. You want the code to make your own? Of course you do! Free photo book code: GT82-859P-GW04-8NKK54

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment