Friday, September 30, 2011

Excuse me while I abandon my blog.

I am sorry Sweetest Pear, that you have taken a back seat to the gorgeous weather, family engagements, a few social outings and the general fatigue I've been experiencing.

Thanks to my fabulous readers who stop back and look at the same post day after day--how many times can you look at baked potato soup before giving up? It's good soup, trust me. But I will return very soon with lots of crafty and edible goodness to spice up this here blog again.

Just wanted to let you know that I'm alive and well (rested). My normal blogging time has become my new sleeping time. It's cool to go to bed when the 18 month old does, right? The sun is down, so it's totally bedtime in my book. See you soon and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment