Friday, March 25, 2011

Blogging Lessons





We are nearing the end of our first week of blogging! I knew we were going to have to start small, and we sure have. I think we are now up to 11 trusty followers. Woohoo! No sarcasm intended. Eleven makes me ecstatic.

I am constantly dreaming of ideas, photos, and experiences that I must share with you, and believe me, I've got a lot in store! So, to commemorate our first week on "The Sweetest Pear," I have put together a short list of what I've learned thus far:

1. It's not easy to be witty and self-assured all the time.
This comes and goes for me. Some days I feel like I'm funny and entertaining and other days not so much. I will hopefully find my groove to ensure that you keep reading. Mama Pear is getting all geared up to start posting as well....we all have that to look forward to.

2. Every day can be remarkable.
Knowing that I must have material to blog about has forced me to take note of the remarkable moments that pass each day.

3. Blogging is more than just posting ideas and pictures.

Connecting with friends, followers, and other bloggers is just the start. I am dragging Mama Pear down a path of unknown technology and social networking. Buckle up, it's gonna be a fun ride.

4. I appreciate every time you stop by and read.
I'm not sure how this picture relates. It looks warm; the way I feel when I think about how YOU are taking time to read our posts each day.

Now that I think of it, it was really muggy this day. Late August, high humidity, mosquito ridden. That's not warm and fuzzy, that's uncomfortable. We might have a few of those moments too--the uncomfortable ones, so it's better we start bringing these things up now. In all seriousness though, thanks for reading. We appreciate every time you stop by and all the friends you've shared our link with.

Thanks for reading! See you on Monday!

2 comments: